Welcome to the Uniting Prayer and Fasting website.
Repentance and Revival in Jesus’ name
Uniting Prayer and Fasting has two aims
- To pray and fast for repentance and revival in Jesus Christ’s mighty name beginning in our own lives, families, churches, marketplace, workplace, social media, neighbourhood, village, town, city, region, country and the world
- To support the Uniting Church in Australia in Intercession especially the Assembly including the Assembly Standing Committee and the Assembly every 3 years.
We do this by
- Encouraging prayer and fasting every Friday with a prayer diary email and texts
- Gather together intercessors within the Uniting Church of Australia.
- Holding prayer rallies around the time of the Assembly Standing Committee and 40 days of prayer and fasting leading up to the Assembly.
- Partnering with other churches in prayer and fasting in the nation.
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to His power that is at work within us. To Him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen